Amino acid Chelate Zinc
Zinc is the ingredient of Enzyme in the plant body, and involved in auxin synthesis and metabolism of nitrogen. Plants be lack of zinc, the leaf green will decrease, meanwhile, the leaves will become smaller and smaller, also will grow in clusters, the plants become shorten due to shortened internodes. Inorganic absorption is poor, easy loss and slow effects, the organic zinc amino acid chelate is small amino acids molecular and zinc to combine stable structure. So better absorption and fast effects than Inorganic zinc.
1. Zinc can accelerate the rate of formation of chlorophyll, and strengthen photosynthesis.
2. Zinc are benefit to the formation of indoleacetic acid and other auxin.
3. Zinc can make plants RNA content increased, and promote plant growth and development
4. Zinc is one component of many enzymes in plants, which involved in auxin synthesis and nitrogen metabolism. Inorganic zinc can’t be directly absorbed by plants and easily lost also slow effects. Zinc prevents and treats effectively physiological disorders caused by zinc deficiency, such as poor color of fruits, production losses, fruits drop, reduced rooting, dwarfism, bleached in maize shoots, etc.
To all the crops.
Package and Storage:
2. Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Total amino acids||More than 25%|
|Organic zinc||More than 10%|
|Moisture||Less than 5%|
|Methods of use||Dosage|
|Spray||1~2KG/acre, 800~1200 times dilution.|
|drip irrigation||3~5KG/acre, 200~300 times dilution.|
2.Mix it with pesticides, which will enhance the function with each other
3. Please spray it before 10 am or after 4 pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
4. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
5. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.