Amino acid Chelate Magnesium
As magnesium is an essential ingredient of chlorophyll, it develops a basic role in the photosynthetic process. This element is also one of the main cell enzymatic cofactors and is indispensable for metabolism of sugars and proteins. Magnesium takes part to the plant breathing processes and helps the iron absorption and the synthesis of pigment such as carotenoids. Its presence is very important for young growing organs and the seeds formation.
1. Quickly supply the crops with lacking Magnesium element and have high performance on crop diseases caused by Magnesium deficiency.
2. Improves photosynthesis and sugars in the fruits.
3. Prevention desiccation of the spine in the grape, and treatment of apple leaf drop, nourishing and anti-stress action, increase in leaf color, better fruit firmness, and quality.
For legumes, grain crops, root crops, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, woody and herbaceous ornamentals, fruits, vine crops, tropical and subtropical fruits, and many other crops.
Package and Storage:
2. Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Total amino acid||More than 25%|
|Organic magnesium||More than 6%|
|Moisture||Less than 5%|
|Methods of use||Dosage|
|Spray||1~2KG/acre, 800~1200 times dilution.|
|drip irrigation||3~5KG/acre, 200~300 times dilution.|
2.Mix it with pesticides, which will enhance the function with each other
3. Please spray it before 10 am or after 4 pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
4. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
5. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.