Amino acid Chelate Iron
Iron is an essential chemical element for the plant nutrition as it intervenes directly and indirectly in the formation of the chlorophyll(photosynthesis) and it is ingredient of several amino acids and proteins. Iron takes part to the formation of enzymes indispensable to the cell metabolism(ie. Catalase, reductase and peroxidase). Its presence is basic for the catalysis of breathing processes.
1. Quick supplementary crops iron elements, which have good effects for crop diseases are caused due to iron deficiency
2. This iron amino acid chelate organic fertilizer can renovate chloroplast structure, accelerate the rate of formation of chlorophyll, improve photosynthesis, promote root.
Prompting dark green leaves hypertrophy, increase production, increase fruit sugar content and promote harvest.
For many crops, especially for iron-sensitive crops, such as: citrus, strawberry, apple, beans, flax, sorghum, grapes, mint, soybeans, Sudan grass, fruit trees seedlings, vegetables and walnut, Wheat crops can increase yield 10% after used iron, other crops such as rice, soybeans, apples, vegetables, green pepper, cotton, peanuts,which can gain a higher yield after used iron.
Package and Storage:
2. Please keep sealed and store in a dry place
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Total amino acids||More than 25%|
|Organic Fe||More than 10%|
|Moisture||Less than 5%|
|Methods of use||Dosage|
|Spray||1~2KG/acre, 800~1000 times dilution.|
|drip irrigation||3~5KG/acre, 200~300 times dilution.|
2. Mix it with pesticides, which will enhance the function with each other
3. Please spray it before 10 am or after 4 pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
4. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
5. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.