Amino acid Chelate Copper
The copper deficiency breaks out generally with a necrosis on the leaves tips, which become dark and wizened. The symptoms are more evident in the apical parts of plants and can vary according to the species. In case of the fruit trees, because of deficiency of copper, leaves get wizened and drop, while the bark becomes rough and opens in cracks, oozing out gummy substances. Amino acid chelated copper is effective organic fungicides, virucidal, the small crops through the absorption of amino acids to absorb copper, which can prevent and treat a variety of fungal and bacterial, which play an anti-virus role to suppress viral nucleic acids and lipoprotein synthesis. It is safe for agricultural and environmental.
1. Copper can promote plant production, increase yields and has a drought, cold, lodging resistance.
2. This product can be used as fungicides, viral agents, non-toxic to the environment, and can effectively increase yields.
All fruits and vegetable, such as apple, tomato, cotton, and other crops
Package and Storage:
2. Please keep sealed and store in a dry place
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Total amino acids||More than 25%|
|Organic copper||More than 10%|
|Moisture||Less than 5%|
|Methods of use||Dosage|
|Spray||0.5~1KG/acre, 1200~1500 times dilution|
|drip irrigation||1~3KG/acre, 400~600 times dilution.|
2. Mix it with pesticides,which will enhance the function with each other
3. Please spray it before 10 am or after 4 pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
4. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
5. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.