Amino acid Chelate Calcium
Calcium is present in plants in quite high quantities, localized in the cell walls and on the outer surface of the plasma membrane, calcium is indispensable for the cell division and stretching and if absent, the radical growth is quickly inhibited. This element intervenes in the activation of various enzymes and delays the foliar senescence. Calcium, moreover, helps the germination, the pollen formation and the radical development, it can also neutralize some toxic organic acids produced by the plant while breathing.
1. To strengthen the plant cell membrane, so that the fruitless susceptible to pests and diseases, and promote a good harvest
2. To promote root growth, and effectively promote metabolism of carbohydrates
3. Toxic effect of elimination of other ions, such as hydrogen ion, ammonium ion, aluminum ion, magnesium ion and other objects to be toxic, and this effect is called ion antagonism
All fruits and vegetables, such as apples, tomatoes, cotton, and other crops
Package and Storage:
2. Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Total amino acids||More than 30%|
|Calcium oxide||More than 15%|
|Methods of use||Dosage|
|Powder||4~6KG/acre, 800~1500 times dilution|
|Liquid||2.5~7.2KG/acre, 500~800 times dilution.|
2. Mix it with pesticides,which will enhance the function with each other
3. Please spray it before 10 am or after 4 pm so that the plant will have the best absorption.
4. Please re-spray it if the rain comes in 2hours.
5. Repeat treatments during the growing season according to agricultural and nutritional needs.